Let’s see what I managed to check off my 2012 resolution list…
– Graduating from BSc!
– Learn PHP,
MySQL, AJAX, RoR etc.(okay I did learn, I’m just not done :P)
– Finish the 3 websites currently started. (priorities change…)
– Create a mobile app
– Look for jobs & apply (I actually got one so do I get bonus point?) – Use cool stuff I learned in practice (I implemented a bayesian filter :D)
Music (This category is an epic fail)
– Write, write, write! 12 complete songs minimum. (only managed to finish 1… and started about 10)
– Work on 5-10 covers
– Band practice every week/ learn to co-write
– Sell out CMAWG CDs already!
– Finish my website so people can buy stuff
– Improve vocal technique/ control (vibrato, breathing, mix)
– Learn new piano techniques
– Learn new guitar techniques
– Diversify (and update) my music collection with 50 new artists of various genres (I swear Evanescence is a new band :P)
– Book shows in summer and play at least 10 shows.
– Find developer to partner with – Continue the work in progress 🙂
– Eat more healthy – Get sick less often!!!!!! (And not end up in hospital)Well not quite.. but I tried.. – Stay away from psychos who have issues or want to kill themselves. No jokes. – Be less “anti-social”, building more confidence in certain areas – Improve conflict resolution/ negotiation skills (believe me, there is ALWAYS room for improvement in this area because it’s like the jungle!) — I did improve but there is still room!
– Keep in touch better and more often with the ones I love and am so grateful for.
– Cardio workout 1-2 times a week
– Dance class
– Be more productive
– Try something new (skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing, new language)
– Be less sarcastic and/or irritable when stressed (I tried but not sure I succeeded)
– Be more organized
– Figure out my pre-mid-life crisis triggered by imminent graduation 🙂 – Get the driver’s license. Seriously.